Serioplast is looking for a Technician.
The Technician reports to the Technical Manager. The purpose of this position is to ensure production continuity through the correct maintenance of machines, equipment, and facilities in compliance with health and safety regulations and in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carries out the electromechanical installation and setup of machines and equipment (compressors, air conditioning, driers, leak test, cameras, palletizers, etc.).
- Carries out regular inspections on machines, equipment and facilities checking relevant parameters and meter readings; detects and replaces worn-out parts, timely submit requests for necessary spare parts or supplier’s technical support to the Technical Manager.
- Performs mechanical set-up and regulations of mold sets.
- Performs preventive maintenance on machines and equipment according to the maintenance plan.
- Performs emergency repairs in case of breakdowns, halts or failures and ensures machines and equipment functionality is fully restored.
- Supports during inspections, servicing and maintenance activities by external suppliers.
- Keeps records of maintenance activities to track the lifespan of equipment and spare parts.
- Organizes and manages the workshop, repairs and fabricates mechanical and other parts using workshop tools and equipment.
- Supports the Technical Manager in improvement projects and decisions on machines, equipment, molds, and processes.
- Excellent applied knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and/or electronic systems.
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM).
- Good applied knowledge of WCM standards.
- Basic knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environment rules and practices.
- Ability to operate manual and electric forklifts.
- Accountability. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership of your mistakes.
- Problem-solving. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Resilience and put passion in what you do. Patience, tenacity and hard work allow you to reach your goals and positively respond to challenges. Never give up.
- Team Play. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance department of a manufacturing company.